Friday, May 4, 2007

My head hurts & MILF update

My head is killing me, I fell into bed when I came home last night. I'd felt kind of nauseous all afternoon and was wondering if Liz sent me the plague she'd been dealing with through IM. Of course there is something due at work today, I tried to do it here last night and the server kept crashing on me. I finally went into the office this morning to do it, when my boss found me she made me leave. So now I'm back home looking for trash TV to watch--quietly.

The good news, I am down a little over 2 pounds this week--I am sure that has nothing to do with my diet of crackers and Diet Sierra Mist. Hopefully this new diet will break the hold Sugar Mama has had on me. Here's hoping that today is the last day of this crap.

2 comments:

Builder Mama said...

I swear that I didn't give it to you! I wouldn't wish that plague I had on EPOD.

Hope you feel better soon! ((((hugs))))

yerdoingitwrong said...

ugh. No fun. =( Feel better soon!!!