Friday, February 9, 2007

Future MILF Weigh-In: Week 5

I made it to the gym 4 days this week, work was kicking my butt and I picked up a Boobah from daycare in serious melt-down mode so I didn't make it a fifth day. I did pull out my old Walk Away the Pounds video for an at home hold over when it is cold. I did feel a transition this week, to needing to exercise. I find myself looking for my next fix, how do I fit in a trip to the gym. I really feel better when I exercise and now I am seeking out my high. Once this week I went in the middle of the day, I am keeping my gym ID and a set of exercise clothes in the car so that if the opportunity arises I can taken advantage of it.

So this morning the scale said 2 pounds down, yeah me! I need to take my measurements and track them, I think I am seeing progress in my saddle bags, a huge (pun intended) problem area for me.

Shout out to all of the MILFs-to-be! Hope you had a great week and are working a plan that works for you, no matter what other people think of it. Finding your groove is so important because if its yours you will stick to it. Thanks to Oh the Joys for sharing her story in a post, I went back and read it and it was inspiring. It made me remember that I did this once, I can do it again and then the hard work starts--maintaining it. The new WW ad campaign about becoming and after and staying an after really hits home for me!

Summary:
Goal for 2007: 60 pounds
Lost this week: 2 pounds
Total lost: 3.6 pounds
Goals for next week:
-Exercise at least 4 days
-Write EVERYTHING DOWN (I had a bit of a BLT issue still)

Healthy Favorites:
-Kashi Frozen meals, Rosemary Chicken or Shrimp, filling, lots of fiber (thanks Esmerelda for turning me on to them)
-Hershey Dark Chocolate Kissables, okay not healthy but 39 of them for 5 points. I can ration out 10 and eat one here and there and only spend a point

4 comments:

sillychick said...

Good for you!!! Great job!

I, too, am on that gym "high." I used to absolutely hate the gym, but now I'm totally digging it.

Congrats once again.

Tree said...

Good for you!!!

I love the Kashi frozen meals! I think they are delish. Good tip on the dark choc kissables.

WTG!

Paige said...

Two pounds! That's awesome.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Congratulations on the loss! I need to get more motivated to exercise! Good luck next week!