1) I must post 7 random things about me:
- My middle name is Adair and I've passed it along to my youngest daughter
- I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue
- From the time I was 7 until last January I couldn't see the big E on the eye chart, thank goodness for LASIK
- I've got several groups of PIMs--the working Moms including the coiner of the the term MotherGooseMouse and the second wives whom I couldn't do without (its been almost 10 years!) and the group of ladies I met on BabyCenter when we were all ttc'ing, I've met at least 1 person from each of the groups
- I was at work at the stroke of midnight on 1/1/2000 because I was coordinating the project for my company, the facilities guy had the CEO flipped out because he was wearing his glasses with side flashlights "just in case"
- We moved into our house one year ago this weekend--the trim still isn't up in our bedroom although the floor has been there a whole year now.
- My big girl is spending her first camp overnight. Its nature camp and its nearly directly across the street from work so I'll be sure to peak in on her in the morning. (Pictures to come from Gman I am sure!)
- As afraid as I am of this, go for it Gman
- You too SleepwhenURdead
- Go to it Tree
- And Lotta
- Ok, now Sizzle
- And The Mayberrys
- Last, but certainly not least, MackeyDoodle
3) Post Rules & the bloggers I tagged here.4) Leave tagged bloggers comments on their web sites so that they know they have been tagged
*PIM Psycho Internet Mommy
Then, my dear, sweet husband awarded me this...'cause it takes one to know one--Greeblemonkey made him an honorary chick.
So I am supposed to give the same shout out to 5 of my favorite girly bloggers who deserve it...of course he already named a lot of them. I've still got Chaos Among Us, Lotta, The Mayberrys, and I'm sure someone else has done it but Notes From the Trenches and Suburban Bliss.