Thursday, May 8, 2008

Think Thin Thursday Update

Last week I didn't write a "think thin" entry because I wasn't, I was thinking fat, feeling fat and weighing in fat--up 2.6 pounds. You can imagine my amazement when I gained 3 pounds overnight! Today was much more of a think thin kind of day. I have been getting my work outs in, this is supposed to be a recovery week and my body is feeling like it needs to recover. My lunchtime spin class has moved from 60 to 30 minutes and it is a great way to get in a swim/bike combo in the middle of the day and also practice riding the bike wet--nothing like being squishy! The numbers for today, drum roll please, down 5.6 pounds for a grand total of 14.8 pounds in 4 weeks.

My Ironman+ totals for the month so far:
SWIM: 2400/8000 yards
BIKE: 33.5/120 miles
RUN: 8.1/30 miles

Trolling the Internet in the last month I've stumbled across some incredibly inspiring triathlon and weight loss blogs. Check them out if you get a chance Athena Diaries, Half of Me, Tridolph, Nancy Toby: Run Big, and Waddling.

No comments: