Sunday, January 28, 2007

Things I've Learned at the Gym

When I am an old lady I will worry more about athlete's foot than people seeing me naked.

The workout goes faster if I read and listen to music than if I watch the little TV attached to the equipment.

If I have the children with me, I will not be able to part anywhere near the building and must instead cross the entire parking lot with them.

The guy who smells, either B.O. or entirely too much cologne, will always pick the machine next to me.

There is nothing that feels better than a good stretch (at the gym anyway).

The worse I look when I go, the more people I see that I know.

It is so worth it when I am done, especially when it has taken an act of Congress to get there.

3 comments:

g-man said...

Part anywhere?

Stretch well love.

Mom O Matic said...

Perfect post!

Esmerelda said...

Woo hoo! The smelly guy now goes to spinning, too!