Thursday, April 5, 2007

Third time a charm? Nope!

So first I forgot my underwear, then my bra, today I was sure I had my act together. I didn't even leave the house until 7:45, yesterday I'd been at the office for an hour by then AND worked through spinning class. I headed out to they gym at lunchtime, while looking through my bag for my gym card I discover I only have ONE shoe. I feel like I have a freaking gym jinx. Maybe not having the kids around has disabled my ability to effectively multi-task? Thank goodness I keep spare shoes in the van just in case. Even better that they were actually THERE!

Last night I actually slept for 4.5 consecutive hours and then another 3ish after I got back to sleep. That's more sleep than I've had in any one night in a very long time. I went to see our friend Mr. Don yesterday for my first acupuncture treatment. I'll write more about it later but I have to say I definitely feel more calm today and like I said, I SLEPT LAST NIGHT. Coincidence, maybe. I will definitely be going back for more though.

Have a great Easter everyone, not sure that I'll have time to talk from the road. We have lots of Boobah and PDQ lovin' to catch up on!

Oh yeah, I weighed in this moring on my scale since we'll be gone. I was down 2.2 lbs from last week! Yipee. Today made 5 straight days at the gym. Danger, danger, Easter is coming and with it the chocolate denial ends. Hope I can deal with it. I will be enjoying a Reese's egg and some Robin Eggs though. Yum-O!

5 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

Good job on the loss!!! I can't seem to stay away from the Easter candy at work. Story of my life. Have the happiest of Easters!!!! xo.

Tree said...

GREAT job on the wt loss! And, you know, you did have the shoes in the car, so I think it qualified. And I can see where not having the kids has diminished your ability to multi-task.

Have a fabulous reunion with the kiddoes!

OhTheJoys said...

I could never forget my bra -- what with my nips dragging on the ground and all.

Builder Mama said...

Hey, great job on the weight loss!

I am concerned about your forgetfulness, though. Next thing I know, you'll be posting about going commando, braless, and one-shoed - all at the same time. However, I feel safe in saying that GMan would probably find that totally hot.

sillychick said...

You rock!

How'd the chocolate thing go?