Friday, November 9, 2007

Hit and Run

Its been a very long day. I accidentally ran a red light because I wasn't paying attention. I had to go home to get Boobah's lunch. Poor BuilderMama spent three times as long as intended on the train and PDQ, Gman and Boobah got a very, very late start to NY tonight. We had a fun pizza dinner with Esmerelda and her boys and watched a little TV but now its time for bed.

Tomorrow I'll PoMo...with pictures.

************************************************************************************
I forgot to be thankful in public yesterday...

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who knew I needed a little down time and took the girls to visit his family this weekend. He's the bomb.

I'm thankful for my church family, those people who have always been there for us and have become our local family. It makes it so much easier with our real relatives so far away to know someone here has our back.

5 comments:

EmbracingKatrina said...

My sister lives in Vestal, NY...what are is your family in? <---Just being nosy.

MamaMaven said...

His one sister lives in Nassau (one stoplight town) and the other right outside of Albany about 30 min away.

Anonymous said...

Hope the light didn't have a camera...

MamaMaven said...

Yeah, that makes two of us. It was the light at waterloo & snowden river pkwy.

Ann(ie) said...

Glad you're okay, girlie. ENJOY your down time!!!