Sunday, November 25, 2007

I've been ELFED!


Jenni over at Chaos Among Us asked me to help her kick off her project to get her ELF on so here we go.

WHAT TO DO....


  • Pick 2-3 or more people to ELF. Simple as that - you can choose people at random or hold a contest on your blog to see who gets to be ELFED. You will need to contact them for thier address if you don't have it.

  • Send your ELF BUDDIES a small gift - it doesn't have to be much...a small gift card, a cute handmade item, a small bag of Holiday cookies - just about anything goes - remember tis the season to GIVE...

  • Ask them to Elf it Forward

If you would like to get your elf on, leave me a comment by Tuesday and I will have the girls randomly pick those to be elfed. Leave your e-mail address so I can get your mailing address

Jenni created some cute blog bling for the elfin' fun so check her out and get your blog badges for project elf.

*******************************************************************************

I am thankful to be home and sleeping in my own bed--even with my snoring, cover stealing, stinkin' up the bed husband.

No comments: