Monday, January 21, 2008

Here's to a brother for Goosie and Mousie!



Congratuations to the Mothergoosemouse family on the impending arrival of a new baby boy. Mayberry Mom and Motherhood Uncensored are the instigators of this showering event. Come one, come all and share the love with Julie!
My sister was scheduled to have her bundle of boy joy arrive the same day as the Mothergoosemouse family but he had other ideas. So my advice--no matter how well you plan (and I know that you do) babies and kids have plans of their own so roll with it. You are one of the most adaptable people I know so this shouldn't be a problem. Adding a little boy into the mix should be a piece of cake after conquering the move halfway across the country with an infant!

Sending best wishes to you and your family for the safe arrival of the new addition.


3 comments:

Julie Marsh said...

Ha! Thanks Heather - you're absolutely right that this birth should be a breeze since we're not moving this time!

Mayberry said...

I agree -- if anyone can handle it I know the mothergoosemouse clan can!

Thanks for joining the party!

Unknown said...

No kidding!