Sunday, April 12, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Well, its been a really interesting Spring! Work has been crazy, lots of new people in and old out. New assignment taking an extra 20 hours or more per week. In this world you don't say no. The work has been interesting and exciting but also exhausting!

Gman and I did take a short break and went to Las Vegas with Builder Mama and her Mister. It was a nice break from the chaos.

In between working and sleeping I've mostly been running. T minus 13 days until the half marathon! I ran 9 miles yesterday and felt good. It really made me think I wasn't nuts for signing up for 13.1 miles. Hopefully the good feeling will hold a couple more weeks. My sister has been cranking out the miles considerably more quickly than I but my real goal is just to FINISH.

I dropped out of my first tri of the season, just not enough hours in the day to get in the biking and swimming necessary for that one. I am S-L-O-W in the water and would have to, horror of horrors, buy a wetsuit! Right now I am just concentrating on the running.

Hopefully I will be around more often. Love to you all :)

1 comment:

g-man said...

I was beginning to wonder if you even remembered you had a blog. :) Welcome back babe, and I hope that you can find some more down time in which to write.

Love you too.